We admit children from the age of two and half up to the point at which they start school.
Our morning session runs from 9am until 12pm, with the option for your child to stay until 12:30pm and share a yummy packed lunch and a chat with their friends.
Our afternoon session runs from 12:30pm until 3:30pm.
Children are also able to attend for a full day (from 9am until 3:30pm) if that’s what would work for you.
We revisit our fee levels every year. Fees For 2017 – 2018:
- A morning or afternoon session without lunch – £19.50
- A morning session with lunch – £21.50
- A full day (including lunch and social time) – £41
- All children are eligible to claim 15 hours free nursery education from the term following their 3rd birthday
- We do not currently offer 30 hours free childcare
- Funding for 2 years olds is available subject to meeting the criteria
If there’s anything at all you’d like to ask, please call Laura on 01926 885492 or email her on email@example.com. It’s a big decision choosing somewhere to care for your child, so we completely understand that you may want to visit us before signing your child up and you’re welcome to do this (more than once if you’d like!). Laura can help you organise your visit.